XSLT to SVG examples wanted

Hi everyone,

I'm starting to develop a course on using XSLT to create SVG out of XML
source documents or data sets. The course is very open-ended, really
intended to give a running start to people who know XSLT and want to
leverage it in a new way, but haven't had a chance to get into SVG. Since I
know a number of readers of this list are already accomplished in this
area, I thought I'd take the chance to learn from you and give you some
credit in return.

Do you have any examples of XSLT stylesheets or transforms that create SVG?
Are you able and willing to share? I will eagerly receive and review any
examples you send me. I'm interested both in straightforward stylesheets
that creating SVG representations of XML data (such as bar or pie charts)
and in the use of XSLT to create SVG representations such as analytical
graphs of source data structures.

All examples used will be fully credited, including a URL pointing to
whatever web site you designated. So you would get some exposure in return
for your contribution.

Please post to me off-list (mailto:wapiez@mulberrytech.com), either sending
examples (stylesheets and example source data) or pointing me to where they
may be seen.

Thanks!
Wendell