Fwd: XSLISAPI filter for IIS - "..installtest.pasp" error

(Apologies if received twice)

I am cannot get the XSLISAPI filter to work on my NT4 SP6a box running MMC 1.0
with IIS:

-- xslisapi.dll was registered successfully;
-- The filter is setup in IIS (I have a green arrow on the isapi filters
property page);
-- The virtual directory is correctly configured (I can see the files from the
distribution, access permission is "read" and app setting is "Script".

When I try to verify the from the same NT4 box using IE5.5 (with version 3 of
MSXML2 in "Replace" mode) as MS suggests, I get the following:

At:
http://localhost/xslisapi/samples/install/installtest.xml
I get, "Your XSL ISAPI 2 installation is successfully processing xml files"

But at:
http://localhost/xslisapi/samples/install/installtest.pasp
I get the following error:
"XSL ISAPI Error