No Subject

hai everybody                       I who want to work
on this xslt loop processor.

                       my problem is
                       1.I got a xml file which got
<value>varchar</value>, on run time if my xsl file
finds <value>varchar</value>,it should generate
another xml file which contains
                       <value>varchar2</value>.
                       also it should keep all other
attributes as it is.

                       2.I got instant saxon processor
installed on my machine,would you please tell me how
to run this xslt loop compiler on this saxon.

                       this project is of utmost
importance for me and please mail me urgently the
solution for my problem

                       matter is of utmost importance

                       thanks
                       guruprasad