Re: guru prasad

hello guru prasad,

i've included a few examples of what you want to do, but these are very
simple, you should take a look at http://www.dpawson.co.uk

here is the xml file ( test.xml )
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<?xml-stylesheet href="test.xsl" type="text/xsl"?>
<test >
    <value>this value</value>
</test>

here is the xsl file ( test.xsl)
<?xml version="1.0" ?>
version="1.0">

<xsl:template match="/">

simple copy:<xsl:value-of select="//value"/><br/>

just copy the text:<xsl:value-of select="//value/text()"/><br/>

deep xml copy:<xsl:copy-of select="//value"/><br/>

<xsl:apply-templates select="//value"/>
</xsl:template>
<xsl:template match="value"/>
    <xsl:value-of select="node()"/>