xsl:import and caching under MSXML3

Hey folks,

I am working on implementing a cache for XSL stylesheets under MSXML3 and
VB/ASP.

My question is this: If a stylesheet I want to cache contains an
<xsl:import> instruction, then does the stylesheet pointed to by the
instruction's @href node get cached along with it, using MSXML3's
IXSLTemplate functionality?

If the answer is yes, then thanks. No further information needed :)

If the answer is no, any suggestions as to the next best way to handle it?

joel