Re: Putting parameter into XPATH expression

You are making it too hard.  This does what you said you want:

<xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
<xsl:output method='text'/>

<xsl:template match="/a">
   <xsl:apply-templates select='b/c'/>
</xsl:template>

</xsl:stylesheet>

Let the processor do the work, keep things simple.  This code picks out the
b/c nodes one after another and then the built-in default template outputs
their text content.

(Of course, you could make this into html instead of text if you want.)

Cheers,

Tom P

[MacEwan, James (Information Services)]