RE: IE6:clientside - XML to string?

You could try
http://msdn.microsoft.com/newsgroups/loadframes.asp?icp=msdn&slcid=us&ne
wsgroup=microsoft.public.xml
(I apologize if line breaks appear; should be all one URL) and probably
get a better answer.

Some things to note -- it is not technically valid in XML to have a tag
with the name "XML", although IE is lax on this.  Another thing to note
is that the XML DOM and the DHTML DOM are not the same DOM; they are two
different W3C specs.  You are probably looking for something like
getElementByName or getElementById("source").innerHTML, which is also
valid in Netscape 6 now.

Regards,
Joshua

blah</para>\n</article>';