MSXML documentation is not secret (Was: Re: Re: IE6:clientside - XML to string?)

Robert Koberg wrote:

[snip]

> Anyway, thanks!  That works.  Do you have access to some secret areas of
> microsoft's site?  WHere is this info?

This has never been secret -- look into the MSXML3 (or 4) SDK for the "xml property"
of an IXMLDOMNode.

The MSXML4 SDK is automatically installed with the parser -- it can be downloaded
from:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/xml/install/4.0/w98nt42kme/en-us/msxml4.exe

The MSXML3 SDK link cannot be located at present in the msdn site, because two days
ago they reorganised the site and obviously have not cleaned all bugs yet. I guess
that very soon this will be fixed.

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev.