RE: Passing Variables to XSL Templates

Depends on the processor.

If you are using MSXML v.3 in ASP, then use:

objXSLTemplate.addParameter(strParamName, strParamValue, "")

Full documentation available on MSDN.

If you are using another processor, then there are other methods...
ranging from appending it to a command line call to using a querystring
- however, it really does depend on your processor.

Ben