RE: Accessing text between nodes

> Now in this case if I want to access Hello how I should go abt it..

This thread is in danger of degenerating into one of those that run:

How to I convert X into Y?
(answer)
But what if the input is X'?
(answer)
But it might also be X"!

In other words, you need to describe the general transformation problem
you've got, as well as giving a simple example of it.

Mike Kay
Software AG