Re: Including a document

A xslt processor should hopefully read and parse B.xml only when he
evalutes the first document('B.xml')-call and reuse its internal
representation when evaluating the second call.
Why? The processor has to obey the XSLT Rec.: "Two documents are treated as
the same document if they are identified by the same URI." (chapter 12.1) -
and using the same internal representation is the easiest way for that.

Cheers,
Johannes