Re: It's going to work, even if it kills me

> "In theory xsl can do anything, but what exactly is your problem?" -
> David Carlisle, from the XSL-list

Did I really say that? Not one of my more helpful answers...

Note that even if $keywords was a node set, doing

                <xsl:with-param name="keywords">
			<xsl:value-of select="$keywords"/>
               </xsl:with-param>

would not pass  a node set to the templates,

Firstly value-of converts a node set to a string (by taking the string
value of the first node, and discarding all other nodes)

You could use copy-of instead, but then using xsl:with-param in
a form with element content would convert that node set to a result tree
fragment. You can't query into a result tree fragment in standard XSLT
(although most systems provide a node-set extension function to conver
the rtf back to a node set)

You want
<xsl:with-param name="keywords" select="$keywords"/>
then you pass in the node set.

David