Re: Displaying document( ) output within CDATA

Dimitre,

You are correct that I should be using 'copy-of'
instead of 'value-of' to get a copy of the desired
document. However, this does not solve the original
problem.

I want to display the literal code on the page, not
the results of the code. I am able to do this by
cutting and pasting the code into a CDATA section, but
I'd prefer to do it by generating the example code
dynamically from an external file.

Rephrasing the question, "How can I output literal
code, not the results of the code, into HTML when the
code is stored in an eternal file?"

Mark