From: franck delarue [mailto:frdelarue2000@yahoo.fr]
Sent: Thursday, June 28, 2001 7:48 AM
To: XSL-List@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: [xsl] xsl:copy

hi everybody,
I'd like to use a xsl file that copy the xml file
except some particular tags (in fact single tags like
<hello/>, <bye/>,...). I can do that by copying every
tag of the xml but I'd like an automatic method to
copy the knotes of the xml file and its attributes.

I've used :
 <xsl:template match="*">
  <xsl:copy>
   <xsl:apply-templates/>
  </xsl:copy>
 </xsl:template>

it copies every knotes but that method doesn't copy
the atributes of the knotes! I know  that there is an
argument to the <xsl:copy> : use-attribut-sets , but I
don't know how to use it and if it can help me.

Thanks in advance.

=====