From: Yogesh [mailto:yogeshd@cybage.com]
Sent: June 28, 2001 08:48
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: [xsl] conditionally accessing attribute value of the same node

Hi All,
I am facing problem when I am conditionally accessing attribute value of the
same node.
My Code is like this:

<choice name="news" key="type">
    	<action type="soft1" task="go" label="CBSMW" taskid="20"></action>
      <action type="accept" task="go" label="Go" taskid="21"></action>
                -News-
                <ce value="rt.asp">RealTime Headlines</ce>
		    <ce value="mp.asp">MarketPulse</ce>
		    <ce value="tn.asp">Ticker News</ce>
</choice>

In My XSL I check for action node for type = accept.If I get that action
node then I want to access its taskid.But I am not able to access it.The
code which is used for this actually gives me taskid for the other action
node(first node of type soft1)
XSLT code: This is part of <xsl:choose>

	<xsl:when test="//choice/action/@type[.='accept']">
		<xsl:value-of select="//choice/action/@imodetask" />
	</xsl:when>

Here after applying this XSL I get taskid for action type=accept as 20 and
not 21.

Please advice where I am wrong.

Thanx in advance.
Yogesh.