RE: ie namespace and doctype was Re: xhtml xslt file: populating javascript array with data from xml file?

Dominic J. Blythe writes:

 > dumb as it is, lots ppl including me are using ie5 wd-xsl.
 > i don't think it's out of place on this list. although i only
 > signed up yesterday... any *responsible ppl* want to call
 > this?

What counts as responsible? You are welcome to use the  Microsoft
language and its namespace, but it is not the subject of this
list. What is so hard to understand about that? If I want to solve a
Perl programming problem, I do not complain if I get a dusty reception
on a Visual Basic list.

Sebastian