Re: xsl:sort Please Help

The files that I am using the 'order-by' element are competely different
files from the one in which I am trying to use the 'xsl:sort'.  Basically,
my html has a table which, uses the <span dataFld="a child
element"></span>.   Each column of xml data in the table has a heading
associated with it.  If the heading is clicked on, a function is called
which, apply's one of several stylesheets to the appropriate column.  These
individual stylesheets contain the instruction to sort the data
(alphabetically or numerically).   So, WD-xsl  and 1999/XSL/Transform are
not being used within the same file (stylesheet).

Thank you
Paul Grimes