Re: Problem with simple xsl:when test expression

First, I hope that this is only a typing error:
    </annotation>

This is illegal.  You probably mean "<annotation/>".  But that would kill
you right there (but you'd get an error message)

Second, it looks like a namespace issue.  You have

<xsl:template match="xsd:simpleType">

but your XML sample doesn't use the "xsd" prefix.  So either it's declared
earlier or it's not declared at all.  If it's not declared, the
xsd:simpleType won't match because of the prefix, and if it is, the other
matches won't work because they would need to be prefixed too.

Cheers,

Tom P

[Phil Mitchell]