Ask for examples of using Dimitre's generic sort function

Hello, Dimitre,

I try very hard to understand the results from your example of using
genericSearchSort.sort.data.1.xml with genericSearchSort.sort.1.xsl.

I do not have idea what does two-digit number shown in  each result stand
for.
for example, Result: 01 10 03 09 06 ...   Could you please give some words
on it?

I am very interesting to apply the generic sort function, however I  am
looking
for a good starting point to pick up the subject.
So , would you mind illustrating  some simple examples how to use your
generic sort function in the xsl-list?

Thanks for your help.

Sun-fu Yang,

sfyang@unisvr.net.tw