Re: Announcement: Xselerator Beta download available

All of this discussion raises the question of doing an open source
XML/XSL developers toolkit with the features and capabilities that we
all need on a daily basis, like the UTF-8/16 support. I've actually
messed around with the idea a while back (using wxWindows which is a
cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit) and it seems like a feasible project.
When you consider that we could add in special features to develop apps
for a framework like Cocoon2, it could be quite a fun thing to develop.
Anybody have any interest? Actually, the correct question is: anybody
have any interest AND time? If so, I'm up for it.

Lajos Moczar
galatea.com