Re: Background color problem with dynamic XSL transformations

>The problem is that the background color does not come through
>correctly in either IE or Netscape.  Silver comes through as white.
>This problem occurs only if the page is generated dynamically.  Static
>pages show the correct color.  Has anyone else seen this behavior?  Is
>there any way to fix it?  I have checked the generated HTML output, and
>it looks correct.
>
>Thanks for any ideas.
>
>Richard Whitley
>Autodesk, Inc.

I've noticed that IE interprets HTML differently depending on whether it is
static or dynamic.  The dynamic HTML seems to be interpreted much more
strictly.  Try "silver" instead of "Silver", or if that doesn't work, try a
hexidecimal value.

-Kevin