Why would my XML not be working on our live server?

I think I've asked this before somewhere else, but wondered if someone here
would have some good ideas.

Our live server has been upgraded to Win2K. It's running MSXML3. It is the
same as our development server, but my dev server works fine, and the live
server keeps failing. I keep getting timeouts, and there doesn't appear to
be a reason for it.

The IIS settings are that Application Protection is set to Low, I have Read,
Write and Directory browsing enabled (the same as our Dev server). Some XML
is being returned, but not all of it.

If anyone's got any ideas, this would be most helpful. The URL that's not
working is: http://212.87.82.99/

Thanks,

Daniel Newman.