Re: Is XML-SPY useful for xslt?

Louise Lane asked (among other things):
> is XML Spy not good for xslt? is there a better gui based product to use?
I agree with previous postings that your problems are not the fault of XML
Spy.
I've found it to be adequate for XSLT coding, but I don't think it adds
very much over Notepad, either.
It gives you colorizing of the XSLT statements as you enter them, which
helps you see certain typos and stuff,
but there are other, cheaper products that do as much.

Rick Suiter