Re: Special Characters for Position Sepcific Output.

Hi Raj,

And you wrote:
> Thanks. It worked perfect

Don't use disable-output-escaping in this situation. You should only
disable output escaping when you're generating something that is
not-quite XML. As you describe your problem, you're generating
something that is not-at-all XML, but rather text. In that case,
follow Kevin Nardi's advice:

>> If you are outputting straight text, then use <xsl:output
>> method="text" />, and your "&amp;" should be output as "&" (as I
>> understand it...I could be wrong), and your problem is solved.

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison