RE: call other xsl template to process a new document

> For example, my current xsl template is A0.xsl, and
> current document is B0.xml. I want to call A1.xsl in
> A0.xsl to process B1.xml.

There is no way to explicitly associated one stylesheet module with one
source document and another stylesheet module with a different source
document.

If the two source documents use different namespaces then there usually
won't be a conflict, so you can just combine the two stylesheet modules
using xsl:include.

If you need to me more specific, you'll have to update all the template
rules in A1.xsl so they say "mode='A1'", and then when you process B1.xml,
do it with

<xsl:apply-templates select="document('B1.xml')" mode="A1"/>

Mike Kay
Software AG