RE: Fast Processor XSLt

> [Eugene Kuznetsov]
> I think it really depends on the application -- in a commercial
> setting, it is much cheaper to switch to a high-speed XSLT engine than
> to consume developer time to rewrite stylesheets or, worse, add non-
> portable extensions to get around an XSLT interpreter's performance
> problems.

This is a case of a broken developer, not broken software.  That's
tantamount to saying, "Don't waste your time putting indexes on your tables
and tweaking the parameters.  Just switch to a fancier database."  After you
attain a level of proficiency, you can expect a reciprocal level of
performance...

	-- Paul