Increments

Okay. I have checked out all of the FAQ in regards to this question and I
cannot seem to find the best way to do this. I looked at using the
call-template method for counters and I am unsure whether it will work. I'll
let you decide!

I have the following XML:

<NODE NAME="whatever" ARCHIVENAME="BA">
<NODE NAME="whatever" ARCHIVENAME="BA">
<NODE NAME="whatever" ARCHIVENAME="BA">
<NODE NAME="whatever" ARCHIVENAME="XT">
<NODE NAME="whatever" ARCHIVENAME="XT">
<NODE NAME="whatever" ARCHIVENAME="XT">
<NODE NAME="whatever" ARCHIVENAME="CD">
<NODE NAME="whatever" ARCHIVENAME="CD">
<NODE NAME="whatever" ARCHIVENAME="EE">
<NODE NAME="whatever" ARCHIVENAME="EE">
<NODE NAME="whatever" ARCHIVENAME="EE">

When I iterate through this list using a for-each, each group has is it's
own column in a table. Once I hit the 3rd group (i.e. group1=BA group2=XT
!!group3=CD!! group4=EE) I need to create a new row so that group4 (EE)
would display on the next row. In other words I need a counter that will
keep a count of each ArchiveName group (in this case there are 4 groups).

How would I do this?

Graeme Wyant
Programmer/Analyst - Web Development
Investors Group