From: Paul Tyson [mailto:paul@precisiondocuments.com]
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 2:25 PM
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: Re: [xsl] XML to Word Document

I know of 2 possible methods that are currently available, and a third
method that is in development.

1. http://www.jfor.org is an open source java application that will convert
an xsl-fo document to RTF (Rich Text Format), which is compatible with
MSWord.

2. http://www.4xt.org has an RTF output method that you can use with xt to
directly write RTF.  You have to know some RTF to use this, but you don't
have to create an xsl-fo document.

3. (In development.) http://precisiondocuments/fo2rtf is an XSLT stylesheet
that will transform an xsl-fo document to RTF.

Hope this helps.
--Paul

Paul Tyson, Principal Consultant                   Precision Documents
paul@precisiondocuments.com              http://precisiondocuments.com
     "The art and science of document engineering."