Re: NetScape support over XSL

[Pranav]

>             I looking for some information that whether NetScape 6.1 is
> supporting XSL or not.
>   I am using XSL with my XML file. It's working very well with IE and not
> with NetScape.

Yes NS 6.1 does support ***XSLT***.  It does NOT support the obsolete
Microsoft dialect that they called "XSL".  When you say "It's working very
well with IE", we can't tell if you really mean XSLT or not.  You can tell
by looking at the xsl namespace in a working stylesheet.  If it is

http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform

then you really are using XSLT.  If it include "WD" and does not include
"1999" then you are not using XSLT, but "XSL".

Check the FAQs for the difference and what to do about it.

The XSLT support in NS/Mozilla is improving all the time, and you are better
off with Mozilla 0.9.1 than with NS 6.1 in general.

Cheers,

Tom P