RE: Convert xml to PDF

> I have predefined xmls and I want to write such xsl
> which can transform my xml to text version of pdf
> format, format somewhat like postscript.
> Then I need a program that can convert this format to
> actual pdf.
> How these 2 things can be done?
> Can anyone help me in doing this, please mail if any
> more details are required.
>
> I do not want to go in the direction of Formatting
> objects. They can make my procedure slow but if there
> is very solid reason to go for FOs then I can think in
> that direction.

I'd strongly suggest using XSL-FO, since it can do exactly what you are looking for.
- Convert XML to another text format
- Convert that text format into PDF.

Joshua

This message and any attachment is confidential and may be privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure.  If you have received it by mistake please let us know by reply and then delete it from your system; you should not copy the message or disclose its contents to anyone.