Re: xslt fromatting thru xsql

| I am using Jakarta Tomcat 3.3 with XSQL Oracle framework..... my xsql markup
| is running fine..the only problem i am facing is when ever I try to format
| my data using xslt ... it throws just the sql content and not the html part
| as if generating the text file... could anybody help me in figuring out what
| could be the problem... one thing to mention here is that its using  the
| XSLT file as it parse out only that data, which is reuired as per the XSLT.

If your SQL query results are producing XML output,
the only obvious thing I can think of is that you are
not including the right processing instruction at
the top of the page.

Best to carry on any further discussion on
this at http://www.oracle.com/forums in the XML discussion
forum on our site.

Thanks.