RE: Editing XML with HTML forms

At the last place I was contracted to we used Interwoven.  It does (or at
least similar to) what your tool does, but the problem was that our
non-technical editors could barely use it. And I think they spent more time
complaining about it.

I understand the reasons for a zero-client footprint, but I feel that the
non-technical end-user demands more.

I wouldn't mind continuing the debate offline, if you want?

best,
-Rob