GUI for xsl:fo Creation

Hi,
Does anyone know of a tool for generating xsl:fo "look & feel" templates?
I want to be able to give such a tool to our business people/designes to
create the "look and feel" of the template and then modify the templates to
use data from our xml source. (If it had the ability to map my xml nodes as
xsl nodes in the FO would be even better).

Thanks
Lou