Re: Xalan Encoding Problems

Really strange. I couldn't imagine that Xerces was the problem, because
Xalan uses 'in theory' always the current version. On the site of Xalan
there is written:

"The Xalan download includes xerces.jar from Xerces-Java version 1.4.3. This
is all you need to run Xalan with the Xerces XML parser. You can, however,
download the complete Xerces distribution from the xerces-j distribution
directory."

The Xerces version 1.4.3 is dated 8/20/2001 and I use it at home. Where did
you get your Xalan 2.2.D11 from? This website:
http://xml.apache.org/xalan-j/index.html ? What was the version of your
non-working Xerces?

Joerg

--