Re: How to assign a stylesheet to an XML genreated by another XSL?

Hello RABi!

Well you want to add a processing instruction to the generated document,
  so why don't you try <xsl:processing-instruction> instruction?

<xsl:processing-instruction name="xml-stylesheet">type="text/xsl"
href="b.xsl"</xsl:processing-instruction>

--
Oleg Tkachenko
Multiconn International, Israel