From: David Carlisle [mailto:davidc@nag.co.uk]
Sent: miércoles, 07 de noviembre de 2001 19:36
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: Re: [xsl] Node Text parsing...

Do you want your search matching to cross node boundaries?
ie if you are searching for "hello world" do you expect
to succeed?

If so, then it gets hard but if not then all you need to do is just
use call your template on text nodes rather than on the element node
that contains mixed content. So <b> <i> etc will all be copied (if that
is what the templates for those nodes do, and then have a template that
match="text()" that calls your named template.

In fact if it's only text (and only english) you don't need an extension
function, just the standard contains() and translate() functions should
be enough to do a case insensitive search.

David