Re: FW: To Eric van der Vlist Re: Just for Fun : XSLT Rotating Banner s

Vaibhava Muchal wrote:

> Eric,
>
> I am a new user to XML/XSL, I wanted to know if I could get a fuller
> copy of your XSL file for this banner rotation than what you have
> posted. Or if you have any other ideas or places where I could get some
> help to create an XSL file for rotating banners and random banners, that
> would be very helpful.

I don't use it any longer since I needed a mechanism which could also be
used on plain HTML...

I can help you to build something from the snipets I gave:

http://www.biglist.com/lists/xsl-list/archives/200002/msg00049.html

but you must be aware that there is no random function in XSLT/XPath and
that the implementation I had shown was dependent on a specific XSLT
processor (XT).

Sorry,

Eric

--