Re: XSL Tools

Hi Miguel,

> I need an WYSIWYG HTML editor like Dreamwaver but I want to create
> XSL document and not HTML pages. After, with these XSL document and
> a XML document create HTML pages with a SERVLET.
> Can anyone tell me about some tool with these features or is
> imposible?

It's a pretty tricky task because you need (a) something that
generates the HTML for you and (b) something that enables you to state
where the value of a particular element goes within the HTML page.

The closest I've seen is the Whitehill <xsl>Composer tool, which gives
you a WYSIWYG view of the HTML but allows you to drag/drop elements
from the source XML into that HTML page. From the brief look I've had
at it, it looks pretty neat, but I haven't tried using it in anger.

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison