RE: Runng Script in Server-Side XSL causes Runtime Error

I changed your call adding the XSL string function, and is working fine

       <xsl:value-of select="test:sZeroFillTo(string(dob/month),2)" />

Because the String Object fails to coerce the IXMLDOMNode, you end up
with a runtime-error

Ivan Pedruzzi
eXcelon Corporation
http://www.stylusstudio.com