Re: [ANN] XPathTester 1.4 (Saxon 6.5 integration)

> We've made some minor updates to our free, open source XPathTester to
> support Saxon 6.5.  Source and executable (JAR) are available from:
>
> http://www.fivesight.com/downloads/xpathtester.asp
>
> For those not familiar, XPathTester is a Java2-based tool for visualizing
> the results of XPath queries.  Type in a query, hit enter, see the resulting
> value displayed or nodeset highlighted in the tree.
>
> Near term, we'll make some additional changes to support namespaces and
> variables.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Paul Brown
> FiveSight Technologies, Inc.
> www.fivesight.com

FYI:
The XPath Visualiser has been around for more than a year. It has had full XPath
support since its first day. It is almost a year since XSL variables and xsl keys
definition and references in XPath expressions have been supported.

The product is being downloaded at a rate of 1000 - 1500 a month. The bug rate is
virtually 0.

Cheers,
Dimitre Novatchev.