RE: modifying an XSLT Document at runtime

Well there is another bug
attribNode = document.XSLDocument.selectSingleNode("xsl:sort/@select");
Should be
attribNode =
document.XSLDocument.selectSingleNode("//xsl:sort/@select");
The reason it is bad it that you may want more than one xsl:sort in your
stylesheet and you then have problems with which one you are changing.
Have a look at
http://www.bayes.co.uk/xml/index.xml?/xml/tutorial/filtering/filter.xml
for a better way of doing it.

Ciao Chris