Re: whitespaces

Hi Oleg,

I Think this is not so a XSL-problem than more a whitespace-handling-problem
of the browsers. Mozilla (or Netscape 6) had a bug with whitespace-handling
in href's and name's/id's, which is set to fixed now. I don't know whether
it's implemented already in Mozilla 0.96.

Joerg

--

System Development
VIRBUS AG

News:
Cocoon-Premiere - Virbus AG setzt bei ShoppingMall-Plattform "Lofex"
auf neueste XML-basierende Technologie
http://www.virbus.de/de/press/pressemitteilung/20011123_lofex/index.html
http://www.lofex.de