RE: Output conditional on preceding nodes.

Hello.

I have been given help by this list in choosing the third paragraph
following a header with text 'foo'.  What I'm doing is something like

<xsl:template match="h1[. = 'foo']">
	<xsl:if test="./following::p[3]">
		<xsl:copy-of select="./following::p[3]"/>
	</xsl:if>
</xsl:template>

fine - it may not be the best way of doing this, but it works so far.

BUT!  I need an exclude version of this.  i.e. If I want everything EXCEPT
the third paragraph, how do I do this?

(Why do I feel like I'm using this technology in ways it wasn't meant to be
used?)

Thanks for any help.

Nick Delany

ICL ITCentre
South County Business Park, Leopardstown, Co. Dublin, Ireland