Re: Re: Re: max value

> Thanks Dimitre.
> I still have a problem with maximum.xsl. It doesn't like the ";" as
> separator.
> <xsl:stylesheet version="1.0"
> xmlns:xsl="http://www.w3.org/1999/XSL/Transform";;;

Hi Charly,
Sorry for the inconvenience -- there's some bug in the way messages are stored on
sources.redhat.com -- ";"-s are added.

In the future I must provide links to activestate.com -- use this one:

http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/XSL-List/940712

As you'll see, this time the code is correct.

You'll also have to get the imported files from the links in the messages -- the
text of the imported files may also contain ";"-s following a namespace definition.
These characters have to be deleted.

Or use these links, which point to the correct code:

maximum.xsl
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/xsl-list/900243

foldl.xsl
http://aspn.activestate.com/ASPN/Mail/Message/xsl-list/895664