Re: [xsl] RE: [xsl] Re: [xsl] RE: [xsl] Re: [xsl]   is being displayed as Á

MK> Sorry, I can't help you with the mysteries of configuring IE correctly.

which is another part of the problem. If I want something to work on a
machine I have no control over, I need to produce HTML that will work
without having to configure IE.

>> If I was creating the HTML by hand, I would insert   so what is
>> wrong with generating this through XSLT?
MK> Nothing's wrong with generating   using XSLT. But writing   in
MK> your stylesheet won't do that; it will generate

Yes, I'm sorry about that. I think I actually had

  <xsl:text disable-output-encoding="yes">&amp;#160;</xsl:text>

which worked.

--
groovy baby,
 Kevin                    mailto:xmldude@burieddreams.com