Re: multiple output

Hi Gabor,

> I know that this issue has been already discussed a few times here
> but in the archives I have found solutions using XT and Saxon
> extensions but no no standard one.

That's because there is no standard (XSLT 1.0) method. The only thing
approaching a standard is xsl:document in XSLT 1.1, but XSLT 1.1 is
only a Working Draft, and what's more isn't one that's being pursued,
so unsurprisingly there aren't many processors that support it (Saxon
and jd.xslt being the exceptions).

Tell us what processor you're using and we'll be able to tell you what
extension element you need to use and how. (Or look in your
processor's documentation about the extensions that it supports.)

Cheers,

Jeni

---
Jeni Tennison