From: owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
[mailto:owner-xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com] On Behalf Of Long Zhao
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 3:36 PM
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
Subject: RE: [xsl] could anyone recommend good xml xsl books for java
developer?

Does it deal with XML bindding?
Thanks

Long

-----Original Message-----
From: Steve Muench [mailto:Steve.Muench@oracle.com]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2001 6:04 PM
To: xsl-list@lists.mulberrytech.com
developer?

| Java and XML 2nd ed., Brett McLaughlin
| Java and XSLT, Eric M. Burke
| XSLT Programmer's Reference 2nd ed., Michael Kay
| XSLT and XPath On The Edge, Jeni Tennison

<shameless:plug
xmlns:shameless="http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp";>

  If you're using XML and XSLT with data from an Oracle database,
  my book has lots of examples in that context, too. Using Java and
  PL/SQL programming languages, but primarily Java.

  Building Oracle XML Applications, from O'Reilly

</shameless:plug>