		</Order>
		<Order>
			<OrderId>1007</OrderId>
		</Order>
		<Order>
			<OrderId>1009</OrderId>
		</Order>
	</Customer>

I have to print the output by mapping the codes
	1001 - 1
	1002 - 2
	1003 - 3
	1004 - 4
If any OrderId is not in the above mapping table, I have to print 99.

Output will be something like this:
OUT*1*2*3*4*99*99

My Problem here is if I have more than one OrderId codes that does not match
the mapping table, I have to print only one 99.

Can any body help me, on How I can do that.

Thanks,
Raj..

"MMS <firstam.com>" made the following
 annotations on 12/20/01 18:09:34
"THIS E-MAIL MESSAGE AND ANY FILES TRANSMITTED HEREWITH, ARE INTENDED SOLELY FOR THE USE OF THE INDIVIDUAL(S) ADDRESSED AND MAY CONTAIN CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR PRIVILEGED INFORMATION.  IF YOU ARE NOT THE ADDRESSEE INDICATED IN THIS MESSAGE (OR RESPONSIBLE FOR DELIVERY OF THIS MESSAGE TO SUCH PERSON) YOU MAY NOT REVIEW, USE, DISCLOSE OR DISTRIBUTE THIS MESSAGE OR ANY FILES TRANSMITTED HEREWITH.  IF YOU RECEIVE THIS MESSAGE IN ERROR, PLEASE CONTACT THE SENDER BY REPLY E-MAIL AND DELETE THIS MESSAGE AND ALL COPIES OF IT FROM YOUR SYSTEM."