Re: XPath 2.0 is not XPath 2.0

Mike Kay wrote:

> It's good to see comments on the drafts, but please do send your reactions
> to the official feedback address. Some members of both working groups read
> this list but not everyone does; and it's really best if what reaches the
> groups isn't filtered by people like me who will inevitably want to pass
> some comments on and not others.

Hmm, maybe it's just me, but I think it's pretty strange if not every member,
working actively with XSLT/XPath, monitor this list to at least some degree.

(BTW, I sent a copy to the XPath comments address, but it never showed up,
at least not in the archives, maybe there is some latency and/or moderator
sitting in between?)

Cheers

</David>

David Rosenborg