Param value in Big5 encoding

Hi, listers,

Anyone got some experience to use the Chinese character as  javascript
argument  and
then use it  in the script as param for transformation process?

I got the problem when  the chinese argument passing through javacript
function, it becomes unreadble
character.  Should I process the argument  through serialization  before
tthrowing it  into the javascript?

Any suggestion??

Sun-fu Yang

sfyang@unisvr.net.tw